Thursday 2 February 2012

Test Shots












These are my test shots, I wanted to use a\ range of angles to fit my needs for the cover and contents. I like the mid shot angles and want a crazy face position to fit the style of my magazine, i want the artist to reflect this. I will also edit the pictures to make them either a bit darker but also make them a lot cleaner and sharper so my magazine looks professional. I would like to keep my background plain for the cover so it looks clean, but for my contents and double page spread i would like to use a more interesting background. Like for example, a garage shot with a lot of mess on the floor, with the band members lying around not paying attention to the photo shoot. This will reflect the style of my magazine and fit the genre well.

No comments:

Post a Comment